29.7.11

la roche posay



today i received my first la roche posay products from escentual.com, I'd never tried the brand before but heard about them through barbara. when i found this sample kit on escentual i had to buy it, especially since there were only 8 in stock! the set comes with a whopping 34 samples, a heck of alot more than i expected. it actually only comes with 17 products, 2 samples of each. if you've tried la roche posay before you'll know they have different categories of products depending on what your problem is; hydreane for sensitive skin, toleriane for intolerant skin, hydraphase for dehydrated skin, rosaliac for reactive skin prone to redness, nutritic for dry/very dry skin, effaclar for oily and imperfection prone skin and redermic for wrinkles and lack of firmness. since i have oily/combination skin I'll get most use out of the effaclar range, but I'll also be trying out some of the other products. I'm exited to try out the effaclar m mattifying moisturiser and the correcting and unclogging treatment and the sun protection range will be really useful for my holiday. if anyone wants a more in depth review of any of the products you can see then just comment below and I'll be happy to do it for you, but I'm sure a review of the effaclar range will be up soon anyway.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, loads of samples. Cant wait to see the reviews xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...