20.3.11

i was hoping someday you'd be on your way to better things



 hoodie - new look
top - primark
 chino's - new look

these are a couple of things i got on my trip to bournmouth, i've wanted a pair of chino trousers for longer than i can remember but i'm not sure if they suit me, i'm a skinny jeans kind of girl. another downfall, they really don't photograph well as you can see. i tried to take photograph them from a different angle, but alas my plan failed. hope you can forgive me for the bad pics.

i fell in love with this top as soon as i saw it, brighton is my favourite place in the world and now i can be reminded of it wherever i go! score.

i actually live in this hoodie, it's a new look perchase from back in september and i've worn it pretty much everyday since. obviously i wash it though, that would be gross. you can probably guess which shoes i wore, my brown boots as usual.

i hope everyone's had a lovely weekend so far, if you follow me on twitter you'll know that my internet was playing up yesterday so i couldn't post, which means you'll be getting a lot out of me over the next 48 hours. enjoy..

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...