30.4.11

weekly wants #013

1,2,3,4


001. american flag? check. sleeveless? check. slightly cropped? check. waaant!

002. so coool, the back of this is like netting, you can see it better on the website. i think it's pretty awesome.

003. friiiiinge! i'm obssessed. :) i'm in the process of picking out a few tops in my wardrobe that i can fringe, i really really love it.

004. a slightly cuter top, more girly hah. some more 'polaroid' tee's for y'all to look at, just because i'm a wee bit obssessed, ahhh.


2 comments:

  1. Ahh I love those cropped tops too!
    I picked up a cropped fringe top from Internacionale of all places! - (used to be MK One..?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first top, I could do with some more crop tops in my wardrobe!
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...