8.11.11

bedroom inspiration

bit of a random post today as i'm stuck for inspiration, so if there's anything you'd like to see please comment. thought i'd show you a few pictures of some bedrooms i've been admiring as of late, i'm in the process of giving mine a little spruce up and these have helped me make a few decisions etc, hope you enjoy them as much as i do!

*all photo's from we heart it*

so basically i'll be spending the next week scouring ebay for mosquito nets and fairy lights. remember to leave me any requests!


11 comments:

  1. They all look so cosy! I love the look of fairy lights, mosquito nets and lots of cushions in a bedroom :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cool
    would love a bedroom like these

    Serendipity Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are beautiful pictures, I really love the first bedroom, its so pretty and so me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures for great ideas in this blog.
    Please take some time to check out my blog.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're lovely, makes me miss my old bedroom x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is an inspiration for a new xmas decor instead of the tree in my halls! thanks!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really wish i had my own bedroom! i love the first one! (:

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the idea of the tent-style ones! Also like the shoes on the shelf, really tempted to do that actually!!

    I'm a new follower, found you on #bbloggers. ^_^

    ~ Lauren <3

    http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first, second, and fifth are my favorite! They just look so cozy. Also, I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...